Sunday, October 19, 2014

YOU TEACH ME SO MUCH

You are so meaningful to me; you that stop by the table where I sit sharing the joy of my unlocked dream of becoming a published author. You, the reader, ask questions that we can discuss, like where did I come up with the names of my characters. Did I use names of people in my life or just pick them at random?. You helped me realize that I somehow brought forth names from my past as well as names found in a phone book. Thank you.

You tell me that you too would like to write but you just don't know how to start, so I show you how I learned to 'brain storm'. The interest in your eyes gives me the desire to learn of your life, to encourage you to write of your experiences for your family, for history. Thank you.

You saw my motto on the table beside my novel that says, "If you can dream it, you can do it", and because you just came from a class that talked of following your dreams, you stopped by. You gifted me with a feeling of delight in achieving my dream and your smile of kinship. Thank you.

Each one who stops by has a story to share that teaches me that the real joy in life, is each of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment