Sunday, October 12, 2014

READER REVIEWS

My sincere thanks to all of you who are reading my SATIN MURDER and sending along your thoughts and reviews. They keep me making the sacrifices for my love of writing. Here are a few of the thoughts that have come my way:

Satin Murder by Bonnie Glee will go on my bookshelf where my favorite reads are treasured. I was entertained not only with the mystery of who killed Seth, but with the subtle references to living in the fifties, ie nylons with crooked seams, house dresses worn with home-made aprons, Florsheim wing-tip shoes and much more. This fun story is a one to two day read. Looking forward to more novels by Bonnie Glee.

Satin Murder is a definite page turner! Once you're in the book it's hard to put it down! It's a perfect "who dunnit" murder mystery. If you're looking for a fun, easy read then Satin Murder by Bonnie Glee is for you!


So enjoyed this book the one thing is I didn't want is for it to end. Would have loved it to be longer.

I am so excited and left wanting more of your creative mind.....you can sure paint a vivid picture and  my mind ate it up....and would constantly go between the treasures of the characters and the references that I recognized and the desire to know what might be creative license.....many times I was not sure.....I had a hard time putting the book down.....to have a conversation with Bob or someone on the phone.....and of coarse I had to morn when it was all over.....left me still wanting to know more about these characters....I haven't enjoyed reading so much in a long time..

You are amazing. I am so proud of you. I love watching your dreams come true. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your dream, which includes the triumphs, the victories, and the sorrows. You inspire me to be better and kinder every day.



I will be in my hometown of Logan, UT on Saturday, October 18th, to do a meet and greet at the Hastings Book Store on 4th North from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. I would love for you to drop by and say hi.


2 comments: