Monday, April 20, 2015

SUPPORTERS ARE EVERYTHING TO AN AUTHOR

Thank you to our famous Utah Smith & Edwards for gifting me a book signing spot right by the front door near the gardening section on Saturday, April 18th. I met so many family, friends, and new friends with my novel, TOKEN WOMAN. . . Jennis, Matthew, Holly, Mckay, Michele, Terry, Michael to mention a few.

I would especially like to thank Mason Penpe from Richfield/Salina area who shared time with me about his own story to write someday. Do it, Mason! It is a story that needs to be shared.

On my way home I stopped in at a fellow League of Utah Writer's Group author, Johnny Worthen's new book launch at the Barnes and Noble in Sugar House. I bought his award winning novel, Eleanor. Now, to stop writing and get to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment