Sunday, August 31, 2014

PUBLICATION




Come take a magic ride with me; it’s LAUNCH day (September 1st) for my first published novel, SATIN  MURDER. 

Life holds special
Magic for those
Who dare to dream.

My dream has been unlocked and is now available on Amazon.com (e-book - URL: http://www/amazon.com/dp/1500334804) and CreateSpace.com (paperback – URL: http://www.createspace.com/4874887. The King’s English Book Store, SLC, UT
My debut book signing, September 13, 2014 will be at the  Bookateria, locally owned by my longtime poet-friend, Clarence Socwell, at 1508 Washington Blvd., Ogden, UT  1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.  I hope you can stop by, if nothing else just to say hi.
Check out my blog for future signings:  http://bonnie-glee.blogspot.com
It’s the 1950s in Seattle and socialite Sallee Anderson is at the height of her
popularity, but her beauty, intelligence, and savviness won’t stop her from being
implicated in the cold murder of her husband, who was found dead in his office
with a single bullet to the head. What’s more, Sallee’s pistol is missing. Lawyer
Ryan is now hot on the case trying to unravel the mystery, but will he make it in
time to save Sallee from jail and disgrace?
Disgrace is not all that threatens Sallee’s happiness. With suspicious family and
friends surrounding her, Sallee doesn’t know who to trust, especially not with this
kind of secret.
What is Sallee’s secret? Read Satin Murder and find out!
REPLY NOW to win an autographed copy by guessing my sealed number from 1-113

No comments:

Post a Comment