Thursday, August 21, 2014

Contest

I'm looking forward with trepidation and pure excitement my launch date of September 1, 2014, when my first published novel, SATIN MURDER, will be released. I'm busy visiting with friends, bookstores, and media to set up various signing and interview venues. I will announce on Sept. 1st where you can go on the internet to read a snip-it and possibly purchase my book if you are interested.  I will include a list of book signings, and I hope one will be in your area, so, if nothing else you can stop by and say hi.
A 'guess that number in a tightly sealed blue envelope' contest (number between 1-113) will begin on launch day with the winner receiving an autographed copy. In case of a tie, the time on the entry (via email, text, face book, LinkedIn, Goodreads) will determine the winner. Don't forget to include your mailing address.
Hope to hear from you bright and early September Morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment