Sunday, November 30, 2014

BOOK TOUR

My three month book signing tour came to an end as of Black Friday, and it went out with a bang. Loved meeting with so many shoppers as they took a break at Starbucks in Ft. Union.
My Joe joined me, and while I took a potty break he sold a book. What a guy!


Thanks one more time to all of the book stores and businesses who welcomed a local Utah author into their facilities, and especially to family, friends, and book loving strangers for making my book signing 'ride' a trip to remember forever. Feel free to contact me to schedule book club or school room discussions on writing.
SATIN MURDER is available at the following, the perfect gift idea for the holidays.:
My home, just call and drop by (books or gift packages)
Available to order from ANY Barnes and Noble
For sale in Wellers Book Works at Trolly Square
For sale in Wisebird Bookery on Harrison in Ogden
For sale in Hastings on 4th North in Logan
Amazon,com

C/Ya in 2015 when my next book, TOKEN WOMAN, is scheduled to be released.
May you find peace in Christmas and excitement in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment